Δευτέρα 12 Ιανουαρίου 2015

T R A C K L I S T 07 / 01 / 2015

01 Lydia Lunch & Cypress groove : Jericho
02 Ennio Morricone :   I Malamondo
03 Gwen Mcrae : 90% of me is you
04 T Rex : childe
05 Art Jerry Miller : Finger Lickin Good
06 Ann Sexton : you've been to long
07  Jan & Lorraine : Gypsy People
08 Francesco de Masi  :Ringo the Lone Rider
09 My drunken Haze : endless fairytale
10 New york city : hang your head in shame
11 Carla Thomas : i've fallen in love with you
12 Ruth Brown : I don't know
13 Cannibal Holocaust : Opening Theme Music by Riz Ortolan
14 The Velvet Undergound - I'm Set Free
15 Jackie Moore : time
16 Doris : you never come closer
17 My Mornhing Jacket : it beats for you
18 Hank Crawford : wildflower
19  Georgia Anne Muldrow : Kneecap Jelly
20 Temples : the golden throne
21 Sugahspank " Kill that bitch you got in ya
22 D'Angelo and The Vanguard : The Charade
23 The John Dankworth Orchestra : Return From The Ashe
24 Sleater kinney : one more hour
25 Luther Ingram : You were made of me
26 Lee Moses : time and place
27 T Rex : Jewel
28 Gladys Knight The Pips : Dont Turn Me Away
29 Holly Golllightly : there's an end
30 Luis Bacalov :Adios Tierra Mia
31 Little Ann : deep shadows
32 The Cramps : can't find my mind
33 Johhny Thunders : you can't put your arms around a memory
34 The Cat O nine tails OST : part I
35 Curtis Mayfield : we are the people darker than blue
36 Madlib  : Cluster Ghosts
37 Freda Payne : the road we didn't take

Κομοτηνή Ράδιο Παρατηρητής
εκπομπή '' Μέσα στη Βρωμια ''
94 fm ή www.radioparatiritis.gr