Πέμπτη 29 Αυγούστου 2013

Tracklist 21 / 08/ 2013 Rockabilly/Surf/Garage

Intro : Link rway : The shadow knows

1. Carl Perkins : Honey don't
2. The Psychotics : If you don't believe me don't
3. Elvis Presley : Mystery train
4. T.Rex : The motivator
5. Bo Diddley : Who do You love
6. The Sonics : The witch
7. The Surfaris : Walk don't run
8. The seeds : Can't seem to make you mine
9. Gene Vincent : 500 miles away form home
10. The Gories : I think I've had it
11.The Lively ones : Mr Moto
12. Sam Cooke : gain gang
13. Dick Dale and his Del tones : tidal wave
14. The orfuns : the animal in me
15. Circles : summer nights
16. Rosetta Hightower : big bird
17. Flat Duo Jets : Surfer Joe
18. The Cramps : I'm Cramped / I can't hardly stand it
19.The wylde mammoths : enough of love
20. Link wray : fatback
21. Dead Moon : I hate the blues
22. The trashmen : Malaguena
23. Lindy & The Lavells : You an't tuff
24. The sonics : Styrichine
25. The Fleshtones : I've gotta change my life
26. Killemeters :twisted wheel
27. The Outcasts : I'm in pittsburg ( and its raining)
28. The Morlocks : teenage head
29. Link wray : apache
30. Sixto Rodriguez : Hate street dialogue
31. The Mummies : Your ass is next to line
32. Country Joe & The fish : Death sound Blues
33. The Chantays : Pipeline
34. Rolling stones : Sweet black Angel
35. The arrows: Blyes theme davie allan
36. Link wray : jack the ripper
outro : Tom Waits : Gun street girl

Κομοτηνή 21 Αυγούστου 2013
εκπομπή ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΗ ΒΡΩΜΙΑ
Ραδιο Παρατηρητής